Running league, club or association shouldn’t be a full-time job. Easy to learn and user friendly, SPORTAC, our Sports Management System has been developed to all types of sports organizers automate their administrative work and manage their players. Spend a lot less time on the boring stuff and make your administrative work more fun.
SPORTAC An exclusive Sports Management solution is a management system for any sports organization intending to manage internal and external stake holders including utilities, associations or clubs, players or officials, competitions or events, and front office services or back office operations.
It is a web-based bilingual system (Arabic and English) fully automated with tight backend integrations (Financials, Exchange, etc.) enabling Sport organizations to automate operations including player management, team management, staff and official management, clubs management, and financial management.
The system has several modules including clubs, competition, national teams, eservices, persons, financials, report, card printing and digital signature covering the entire gamut of sports requirements. Any module could be added to the same as per the customer’s requirement and need. The system connects the sports associations and the clubs. It helps them to define the teams and assign the clubs.
The system has many features including
- Player Management (Registration – Games & Clubs, Transfer, Replacement, etc.)
- Teams and Clubs/Societies Management (Club Information, Teams listing, Player listing, Playing Facility, History, etc.)
- Competition/Event Management – Local & International
- Staff Management – Officials and Referees (Contract Information, Qualifications, Teams and Club association, Track record, Documentation, Testimonials, etc.)
- Reporting and Analytics (Cash Collection, Services – Internal & External, User Performance Reports, Player/official/team reports, competition reports, audit trails, etc.)
- User and Administration Management
- Alerts and Notification Engine
- Payment Integration
- Internal and External Services Automation
- Less man-hours in processing hand-written forms via elimination of data entry which lead to increase productivity and errors reduction.
- Increased responses, attendance and revenues